Need for Speed Shift is a Racing game for PC published by Electronic Arts in 2009. How fast and skilled can you drive?
Need for Speed Shift PC Game 2009 Overview:
Push yourself beyond the limits of speed and try to beat your foes on the roads of racing.
Need for Speed™ SHIFT is an award-winning authentic racing game that combines the true driver’s experience with real-world physics, pixel-perfect car models, and a wide range of authentic race tracks. Need for Speed SHIFT takes players in a different direction to create a simulation experience that replicates the true feeling of driving high-end performance cars.
Players are thrust into the loud, visceral, intense, athletic experience of racing a car on the edge of control from the driver’s perspective through the combination of perception based G-forces, the hyper reality of the cockpit view, and the brutal experience of a first person crash dynamic. Need for Speed SHIFT features an accurate, accessible physics-based driving model that allows you to feel every impact, every change of track surface and every last bit of grip as you push yourself to the edge.
Features of Need for Speed Shift:
- True Driver’s Experience – A variety of visual cues delivers the true driver’s experience including a three-dimensional HUD that mimics driver head movement, inertia and G-forces. The depth of field also adjusts based on the speed of the car.
- Driver Profile – What kind of driver are you? Driver profile tracks the player’s evolution as a race driver from event to event. This system is made up of a driver’s personality on the track, their success rate and any profile points and badges accrued all of which work together to create a tailor-made career and game play experience. Driver profile is pervasive throughout all modes: career and online.
- Dynamic Crash Effect – When the player hits a static object or opponent car, the player will feel like they are ‘taking damage’. A combination of visual and audio effects will leave the player disoriented and briefly disrupt the race.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP (Service Pack 3) / Windows Vista (Service Pack 2) / Windows 7
- Processor: 1.6GHz Intel Core2 or faster/AMD X2 3800+ or faster
- Memory: (Windows XP) 1 GB RAM; (Windows Vista/Windows 7) 1.5 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB Video Card, with support for Pixel Shader 3.0*
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Hard Drive: 6 GB
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Controller Support: USB Steering Wheel/Dual Analog Gamepad
- Online Multiplayer: 512 Kbps or faster; 2-8 players
File Size: 5 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net