Death and Taxes is an Adventure, Casual and Simulation game for PC published by Placeholder Gameworks in 2020. Be careful of your decisions!
Death and Taxes PC Game 2020 Overview:
You are going to be assigned to a new job where you will decide whether a person to die or not! These choices will affect you.
You are the Grim Reaper and decide about life and death. But not a scythe swinging in an action game, but relaxed from your desk with the ballpoint pen of death. “Fate” your manager sends you profiles of people and a task every day. This includes how many people should die and later in the game, there are special rules.
If you fulfill Fate’s task, there is money at the end of the day, otherwise … not. If you totally mess it up, there will even be a warning, if you collect too many of these, you will be at the collar yourself.
To decide which person it makes sense to let them die, it is important to read the profile carefully. In the later game, you can buy a few tools in the Mortimer store that show you how useful and good the decisions are.
Features of Death and Taxes:
- graphic: Each item purchased has different color patterns, so there should be something for everyone. These present themselves in a chic cartoon look. The game shows a lot of attention to detail in the few rooms, especially in the snow globe. Unfortunately, there are no films but only a sequence of event pictures at the beginning and at the end of the game.
- sound: The setting is quite calm and pleasant. This applies to both the background music and the fate that you hear the most. Mortimer and the magic mirror are also set to music, with perfect emphasis and sometimes very amusing conversations/stories.
- Speak to your boss
- Enhance your table
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
- Processor: i3 or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Integrated graphics or GPU with at least 512 MB of VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 2 GB available space
File Size: 663.63 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net