Dead Cells is an Action, Adventure and Platformer game for PC published by Motion Twin in 2017. Take the control of a fighter to bring peace in his world.
Dead Cells PC Game 2017 Overview:
He is so strong that can fight more than an enemy at the same time. But he needs a great controller like you to show his amazing abilities in the battles.
(v1.9.7 Update added)
Roguelike, Rogue-lite, roguelike-like, rogueschmike! No matter what you call them, the world could always use another! As such, we’d like to present for your consideration, the illegitimate child of the roguelike and the metroidvania, the RogueVANIA. Anywho, enough with the sales pitch, let’s take a closer look. By metroidVania, we’re really talking about a fixed, hand-designed, interconnected world. The game takes place on an immense island that never changes.
All of the biomes, bosses and the paths between them are present right from the start. Getting to them is another story… However, in Dead Cells, death replaces the traditional backtracking mechanic of a metroidvania. At first, seemingly unreachable areas will be strewn across your path, but answers to these riddles will appear as you explore the island.
Be it a key, a new acrobatic skill or a forgotten spell. Once uncovered, this knowledge will stay with you, allowing you to unlock new paths to your goal. Sick of the stinking sewers? Head over the ramparts and take a breath of fresh air! It’s your skill, playstyle and of course the loot you find that will determine your path.
Features of Dead Cells:
- RogueVania: The progressive exploration of an interconnected world, with the replayability of a rogue-lite and the adrenaline pumping threat of permadeath.
- Souls-lite combat: Pattern-based bosses and minions, weapons and spells with unique gameplay. Make do with what you have and don’t forget to roll.
- Nonlinear progression: Unlock new levels with every death and explore undiscovered parts of the castle as you prepare for the inevitable bosses.
- Exploration: Secret rooms, hidden passages, charming landscapes. Death is the new backtracking.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- Processor: Intel i5+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia 450 GTS / Radeon HD 5750 or better
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Additional Notes: OpenGL 3.2+
File Size: 972.10 & 671.62 & 667.71 & 935.01 & 888.41 & 577.46 & 576.79 & 838.76 & 842.45 & 559.39 & 559.37 & 780.16 & 577.55 & 685.88 & 427.14 & 428.01 & 421.20 & 391.24 & 410.77 & 508.13 & 386.12 & 370.73 & 341.35 & 326.67 & 284.30 & 392.76 & 292.07 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net