Wingsuit Gudvangen is an Action, Simulation and Sports game for PC published by Ninja Whale Studios in 2019. Wanna extreme excitement?
Wingsuit Gudvangen PC Game 2019 Overview:
Hold your breath for the biggest part which is jumping, then all the thing will get in their orders.
Take to the skies in Wingsuit: Gudvangen and pursue the daredevil career of a professional wingsuit pilot with the action turned up to 11. Put on one of the wingsuits at your disposal, choose an exit point, and make Gudvangen your playground.
The classical action sports location has been faithfully recreated as an open world for you to explore, so you can fly the same lines you’ve seen in your wingsuit heroes’ recordings, or carve your own way down the mountainside. When you’re done blazing sick lines, you can string together high-risk trick combos for a new high score on the global leaderboard, test your skill as a cameraman, or try your hand at the truly insane Survival Mode, where you have to dodge nasty weather and SAM sites.
On top of all this, the world is packed with challenging gaps and collectibles, so there is always something fresh to explore around the corner.
Features of Wingsuit Gudvangen:
- Six wingsuits, each with its unique flying characteristics.
- Five exit points, with a balloon and an aircraft at your service, in addition to three classic base jumping exits.
- 65 square kilometers of open world, created from a high fidelity digital model of Gudvangen, Norway
- Record The Pro challenges, where you get to test your skills as a cameraman.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 or newer
- Processor: 2.5 GHz processor (supporting SSE2 instruction set or higher)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 660 equivalent or greater
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1500 MB available space
Leave a Reply