Mainframe Defenders is an Action, Puzzle and Strategy game for PC published by Mega9Pixel in 2020. Control, fight and pump a group of four robots!
Mainframe Defenders PC Game 2020 Overview:
A mixture of turn-based strategy and tactical role-playing game with a gameplay reminiscent of the old parts of X-COM.
The game consists of many small missions that must be completed by four robots. They can be selected at the beginning of the game and pumped through as they progress, increasing statistics by the earned points of matter. In addition, robots can be equipped with a loot received as a reward (weapons and modules that add various bonuses).
All 4 fighters will be with you until the end of the game. If the robot is blown up, then you only lose the opportunity to use it in the current mission, and by the next, it will be safe. Here the robots do not need to be repaired after the battle, only during the battle.
In addition to action points that are spent on attacking and using items, each robot has individual movement points and range (radius) of movement. Movement points show how many times a robot can move per turn, and range is shown by a light grid and shows how far it can go at a time.
Features of Mainframe Defenders:
- Instead of health, robots have a “body”. There is an indicator of armor and a chance for a critical hit. Robots also have an indicator of maximum heat. If the robot overheats, it will explode.
- Heat is released from any action (attack or use of objects). The robot cools slightly at the end of each turn or if it does not spend action points.
- Here is the unsuccessful color palette of the interface. Everything is in retro style, the game has a lot of details and there is animation, but the pixels are so bright and the color combinations are acidic that the picture is very straining.
- It’s hard to catch a glimpse of the information you need. Eyes get tired quickly from this.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: Intel Celeron
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 200 MB available space
File Size: 46.55 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net