Project AURA is a Simulation, Strategy and Sci-fi game for PC published by Pixel Quality Games in 2018. Control a Colony of Climate Disaster Survivors.
Project AURA PC Game 2018 Overview:
The survivors need you to stay alive for a long time. You have to protect them on Space.
PROJECT AURA is a simulation/strategy videogame where you take control of a colony of climate disaster survivors. In the near future, humans will face the drastic consequences of climate change. Forced to take refuge in vital reserves using cryo-preservation, they await a second chance. Lead a colony of climate disaster survivors. Create a suitable habitat to incorporate more citizens to your colony. Construct new buildings and platforms to expand your city. Specialize your colony, trade or go for self-sufficiency. Reuse components from the past, and craft unique items.
At the end of the 21st century, humans — finally aware of the great climate disaster — dedicated their efforts not on preventing the inevitable crisis, but to ensure the survival of the species itself. In this endeavor, they embarked on the construction of a network of cities on the sea, resistant to the hostile atmosphere.
Overtaken by the events and extreme food shortage, they built ultra-secret shelters that would support them in hibernation, to be awakened in a more favorable situation. Get ready to discover a new formula of innovative gameplay!
Features of Project AURA:
- Take control of a colony starting from a state of zero development.
- Manage, train and specialize your citizens who will learn their assigned tasks.
- Exploit and develop technology in your hands to improve your infrastructure, production and research.
- Explore and rescue valuable remains from the civilization of the 21st century.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8.1, 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD/NVIDIA card, 1GB
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any OpenAL compatible
File Size : 1.32 GB MB
File Password : www.freegamesdl.net