Zero Hour is an Action, Simulation, and Strategy game for PC published by Attrito, M7 Productions in 2020. Kill them all!
Zero Hour PC Game 2020 Overview:
The game currently has bomb and hostage modes, with five wins in six rounds, about five and a half minutes in one round, so you have a lot of time to plan how to attack, defend, touchpoints, and communicate.
First of all, our respected FPS players, you have to understand that this is by no means a perfect shooting game. It has a bug, you can easily see that the player’s model often gets stuck in the wall or door. It’s reloading, holding guns, and throwing objects are very stiff, and its firearms will sway with the perspective, and after you run, your perspective will often sway. The current feel of the game is not as good as that of any shooting game. If the camera shake cannot be canceled, the game experience will be greatly reduced.
However, we would say that this is a tactical strategy game that made us shoot out. Sufficient time allows you to calmly and calmly walk. In the game, equipment and firearms are shared between teams. If you choose a tripwire mine, your teammates can only choose other defensive props. The props of the defender are not limited to grenades, body armor, and pinhole cameras. The offensive side needs to choose and trade-off weapons.
Features of Zero Hour:
- Satisfying to get kills
- Can give a very tactical feel
- So much and we repeat so much fun with friends. Loved playing tactically and simulating SWAT entries with our buddy
- Hitboxes are solid
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64bit versions required)
- Processor: Intel Core i3-7100 or AMD Ryzen 3 1200
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTX 750TI 2GB or AMD R7 260X 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX® 9.0c compatible sound card with latest drivers
File Size: 3.41 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net