UnderRail is an Action, Adventure and RPG game for PC published by Stygian Software in 2015. Turn-based isometric RPG, similar to Fallout 2!
UnderRail PC Game 2015 Overview:
Set in the gloomy days just after nuclear annihilation, the game takes place in the deep tunnels of UnderRail, a vast subterranean network of stations built in the decades after the apocalypse.
(Expedition DLC v22.214.171.124 – 3.41 GB Full Cracked)
Underrail is a combat-heavy RPG with a deep character system set in a post-apocalyptic world where humanity has moved underground. There’s a wide variety of character builds to choose from. You can fight using a sledgehammer, knives, spears, chemical pistols, regular firearms, bare fists, stealth and of course psi powers.
The combat, just like the rest of the game, is almost overwhelming with options. Guns? Sure. Crossbows? You got them. Pistols that shoot plasma or acid? For sure. Use the power of your mind to freeze enemies or make their brains explode? Go for it. Bare-hand pummel your enemies silly instead? Absolutely! Not to mention the plethora of special attacks you can get as perks, most of which you can only get if you’re really focused on a skill or other.
In all of this however comes what we feel like is the game’s biggest criticism, and that is the massive dosage of X-Com Syndrome.
Features of UnderRail:
- Underrail is an old school turn-based isometric indie role playing game that focuses on exploration and combat.
- The game is set in a distant future, when the life on the Earth’s surface has long since been made impossible and the remnants of humanity now dwell in the Underrail, a vast system of metro station-states that, it seems, are the last bastions of a fading race.
- The player takes control of one of the denizens of such a station-state whose life is about to become all that much more interesting and dangerous, as our protagonist is caught midst the conflicting factions of the Underrail as the violently struggle to survive in the harsh underground environment.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP3
- Processor: 1.6GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GPU that supports shader model 2.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 3 GB available space
File Size: 3.41 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net