Panzer Paladin is an Action, Adventure, and Platformer game for PC published by Tribute Games Inc. in 2020. The constant presence of the platform!
Panzer Paladin PC Game 2020 Overview:
This is a title that focuses on executing a few concepts well while presenting touches of modernity. Control a giant and somewhat clumsy robot which is interesting.
As expected, the platformer turned out to be very lively and dynamic. Firstly, it fully corresponds to what the developers promised us – many weapons, many levels, boss battles do not let you relax, a nice little exploration in search of additional weapons or life, very tiny, but the variability of the passage. The mechanics are fine-tuned and the controls are a ton of arcade fun. I have only passed two levels so far, a little later I will add details to this review, but it is unlikely that my opinion will change – an excellent arcade game has come out.
Quite a lot of locations (17 pieces), scattered all over the world, with bosses at the end of their passage. In the spirit of the genre. Lots of weapons, inventory. Weapons can be thrown at opponents. You can climb out of the robot and run as a pilot. There are destructible walls with secrets like it was in Castlevania. Interesting bosses.
Features of Panzer Paladin:
- The game resembles 3 games at once: Castlevania, Transformers, Power Rangers. But in anime style!
- 8-bit large pixel graphics (even in 4K resolution). There are several image filters.
- In some places, high difficulty, due to the large distance to checkpoints.
- Cool and cheerful 8-bit music sounds!
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.0 compliant video card
- Storage: 200 MB available space
File Size: 128.58 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net