OVR Toolkit is a Utilities game for PC published by Curtis English in 2019. Control your desktop from your VR and place it anywhere you want!
OVR Toolkit PC Game 2019 Overview:
A special toolkit to see your desktop in your VR where you can place your desktop over the world.
OVR Toolkit is a SteamVR Overlay utility designed to make viewing the desktop within VR easy and intuitive. OVR Toolkit allows you to display specific desktop windows, quickly select between them, use intuitive controls to navigate those windows, and use a virtual keyboard to type.
Ever wanted to reply to Discord messages without taking off your headset or looking through a nose piece? Ever wanted to pause that song you’re listening to without fumbling around on your keyboard? Now you can with ease!
OVR Toolkit is compatible with mostly all SteamVR compatible headsets, though it does require tracked controllers too! The utility is being built with the Vive/Vive Pro, Valve Index, and Oculus Rift/Rift S in mind though WMR headsets are compatible too. (Compatible controllers require a trigger and grip)
Features of OVR Toolkit:
- Intuitive desktop input: Scroll up and down on windows by dragging, make a selection by dragging, like using your finger on a phone but with a VR controller instead! (This makes a lot more sense than it sounds like it does!)
- Wristwatch: An overlay displayed on your hand that displays the time, date, as well as Vive/Index controller/Tracker battery percentages, as well as other values such as Vive Wireless temperatures.
- Saving/Loading configurations: Like that sweet setup you’ve made? Well now you can save it, and load it again next time you launch!
- Advanced settings for window capture: Really want to capture a window at 60FPS instead of 30? Want to make a window slightly transparent so it’s less in the way? You can do those with our advanced settings!
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: VR ready GPU with 4GB VRAM or higher
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 150 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Windows 7 is unsupported due to how we capture the desktop.
File Size: 24.74 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net