Mable & The Wood is an Action and Adventure game for PC published by Graffiti Games in 2019. Killing some creatures to save the world!
Mable & The Wood PC Game 2019 Overview:
Kill large creatures and upon killing them shapeshift into their figures to use their skills to protect or ruin the world.
Mable & The Wood is a Metroidvania where you hunt down massive beasts and, upon destroying them, shapeshift into their forms in order to use their powers to save or destroy the world. Players with less violent intent can find secret paths to complete Mable without killing anything, including bosses.
Unlike most Metroidvanias Mable does not allow you to run, jump and kill on your own. Instead, you must use non-human forms to attack creatures and traverse through difficult challenges. The strange cult that resurrected you speak of an ancient prophecy that says you will hunt down the great beasts, take their shape, and use their powers to save this dying world. But what if they’re wrong? The prophecy is old, and words lose their meaning with time…
When the world is falling apart around you, what will you do? In Mable & The Wood, it’s up to you to make that choice. You don’t have to kill anyone, but you might kill everyone. Will you banish the darkness, or will you become it?
Features of Mable & The Wood:
- Your choices matter – The cult wants you to kill everything, but it’s up to you whether or not you listen to them or find your own path and unlock the multiple endings
- A rich story with a diverse cast of characters who have their own take on this whole ‘end of the world’ thing
- Combat is movement and movement is combat – Mable can’t lift her magical sword, so she has to use it in unique ways to move through the world
- A large and varied fantasy world, brought to life with state-of-the-art pixel technology and a beautiful original soundtrack
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10
- Processor: 2GHz Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GPU with 128 mb of VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 416 MB available space
File Size: 473.62 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net