Dont Starve Hamlet is an Adventure and Simulation game for PC published by Klei Entertainment in 2018. Discover a lost town of Pigmen nestled in a jungle!
Dont Starve Hamlet PC Game 2018 Overview:
Can you readjust to society as an outsider? Can you earn fame and riches recovering lost relics? Will you weather the Aporkalypse?
(v341281 Update added)
Don’t Starve: Hamlet is not quite done. We have some items and balancing we want to finish before Early Access lifts in December. But there is still much to explore in the world and if you are the kind of person who is not afraid to stumble into an unfinished area, or use an unfinished feature, we would also love to hear any feedback you have about Hamlet on our forums.
Hamlet takes Don’t Starve to a whole new level of survival and civilization. We start our adventure in an alternative world with its own biomes and seasons in which the already known PIgs developed educated and prospering communities. There are many new features as well as some limitations. For example some resources and recipies can’t be scavenged / crafted but instead only bought in one of the many shops located in the cities of the Pigs.
Features of Dont Starve Hamlet:
- Reacquaint to city life: Visit shops and trade with the pig society. Purchase and renovate your own home.
- Delve into ancient ruins: Explore the lost world of an ancient pig civilization filled with traps and try your hand at treasure hunting.
- Explore new lands: Discover the secrets of new wild life and seasons.
- Craft and experiment with new items: Find new ingredients and recipes to solve new problems.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS:Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
- Processor:1.7+ GHz or better
- Memory:1+ gigs of RAM GB RAM
- Graphics:Radeon HD5450 or better; 256 MB or higher
- Hard Drive:500 MB HD space
- Sound:100% DirectX9.0c compatible sound card and drivers
File Size: 0.01 & 0.01 & 0.01 & 0.15 & 1.94 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net