Crysis Remastered is an Action, Adventure, and Stealth game for PC published by Crytek in 2020. A special suit!
Crysis Remastered PC Game 2020 Overview:
The game begins in 2020 when North Korean forces led by General Ri-Chan Kyong take control of the Lingshan Islands. A team of American civil archaeologists, led by Dr. Rosenthal, send out a call for help stating that they have discovered something that could change the world.
(v1.2.0 – 11.29 GB Full Cracked)
Features of Crysis Remastered:
- Sergeant Michael Psycho Sykes: He is the third member of the Raptor team. Survivor of the battle throughout Campaign mode, assisting Nomad on numerous occasions. In the Crysis Warhead expansion, we will take control of this character.
- Private Harold Aztec Cortez: He is the fourth member of the Raptor team. At the start of the Halo jump, he is trapped in the trees where a North Korean patrol finds him. But they, along with Aztec, are attacked by something unknown and he dies instantly. Prophet vaporizes his body along with the NanoSuit, so the North Koreans don’t take over the futuristic technology.
- Private Martin Jester Hawker: He is the fifth member of the Raptor team. During the discovery of Dr. Rosenthal’s ship, he is kidnapped by an alien. Nomad and Prophet chase him to rescue him but minutes later they find him dead. Jester, like Aztec, vaporizes the suit and with it his body to leave no trace of the technology.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit.
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3450 / AMD Ryzen 3.
- Memory: 8GB.
- Storage: 20GB.
- Direct X: DX11.
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti / AMD Radeon 470.
- GPU memory: 4GB in 1080p.
File Size: 11.29 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net