BeamNG.drive is an Action, Racing, and Simulation game for PC published by BeamNG in 2015. A physics car competition!
BeamNG.drive PC Game 2015 Overview:
This game tries to simulate the maximum possible damage and pressure that a car can take, the crumples, leaks, shrapnel, are not pre-made
(v0.19.4.2 – 6.04 GB Full Cracked)
Everything is generated when the impact happened, all thanks to its engine: Torque Game Engine. Yes, a 2007 engine and still little known, this explains the “outdated” graphics compared to current games.
about the gameplay we have nothing to talk about, it’s just really good, for those who start now it may seem difficult but it’s one of the best gameplay related to driving games. we say this because it tends to be realistic in most aspects, so we say it is “difficult”.
Here we leave it to our friends who use the steering wheel, the force feedback of this game leaves something to be desired, if you plan to do drifts or racing in general with the steering wheel, you will have to help the car with the return.
Features of BeamNG.drive:
- The game is almost as realistic as real life: If you engage 1st gear suddenly while driving in 5th gear, you will detonate the engine from excessive revs as in reality.
- Where you can change everything in a car: If you attach a soft suspension to the car, it cannot bend but it does not bounce at all.
- You can cover most of the deficiencies in the game with the mods: ETK 800 has only a station wagon body and you can add fastback, sedan, coupé chassis.
Requested By Kostas
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 Service Pack 1
- Processor: AMD FX 6300 3.5Ghz / Intel Core i3-6300 3.8Ghz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon HD 7750 / Nvidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 15 GB available space
File Size: 6.04 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net