1976 Back to midway is an Action, Adventure, and Simulation game for PC published by Ivanovich Games in 2020. Essential if you played 1942 or 1943!
1976 Back to midway PC Game 2020 Overview:
Anyone who played the Capcom game 1942 from 1984 or 1943 Thje Battle of Midway from 1987 on a machine will love this game dearly. What a great idea and how well executed.
Roughly speaking, it’s a game that doesn’t need to be a VR game, where you just sit in a chair like an elaborate arcade housing and play a 2D horizontal screen vertical shoe that appears on the virtual giant screen in front of you.
To be precise, it is 2.5D that adds the concept of height difference by utilizing VR that can be viewed stereoscopically, and this attack does not hit enemy aircraft with different altitudes flying under the eyes or over the sky. It hits enemies on the ground and at sea properly, and the enemy’s attacks hit here, but that’s what it is.
Development also recommends playing with a normal gamepad instead of a tracked motion controller, using only one analog stick and one-shot button. There are no bombs or gauge consumption techniques. If you want to shoot bullets sideways or diagonally, pay coins in the garage instead of on stage to unlock first. Even after that, a method of lowering the difficulty level by spending jabjab money and permanently strengthening and fishing with only slight changes.
Features of 1976 Back to midway:
- 2D and Immersion 3D nostalgic arcade shooting.
- It feels like collecting stars and breaking through the cut when completing the mission, but there is a feeling that the volume is inflated.
- It’s hard to redo
- It’s a system like a smartphone, where the player is weak at first and powers up the shot with coins, which is not good.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 or newer
- Processor: Intel Core i5 4590 or AMD FX 8350 or greater
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970/AMD Radeon R9 290 equivalent or greater
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Windows Compatible Sound Card
File Size: 814.03 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net