Battlefield 2142 is an Action, Adventure, and Shooter game for PC published by Electronic Arts in 2006. Based on an expanded Battlefield 2 engine!
Battlefield 2142 PC Game 2006 Overview:
Battlefield 2142 continues the war series in a futuristic scenario in the year 2142 – the battle between the European Union (EU) and a Pan-Asian Coalition (PAC).
In addition to the previous Conquest mode, Battlefield 2142 includes the new Titan mode. A gigantic attack aircraft is referred to as a titan. Both teams must defend their own ship, but at the same time try to destroy the opposing ship in order to win. It can be destroyed either by missiles from missile silos or by “boarding” and destroying the reactor. The missile silos have to be captured like the control points in other game modes and fire missiles at certain time intervals (every two minutes), which first destroy the titan’s shield and then the hull. Enemy units cannot enter the ship until the shield is destroyed.
Features of Battlefield 2142:
- Titan mode
- Measure against the so-called “Prone Spamming”
- Changing mode of action of ammunition and health packs
- Camera shake
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Win XP 32
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 1.7GHz / AMD Athlon 64 2800+
- Graphics: AMD Radeon 9500 or NVIDIA GeForce FX 5700
- System Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Storage: 2 GB Hard drive space
- DirectX 9 Compatible Graphics Card
File Size: 3.22 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net