ASTRONEER is an Adventure, Sci-fi, and Open World game for PC published by System Era Softworks in 2016. Explore the outer space.
ASTRONEER PC Game 2016 Overview:
You will play as an astronaut in the 25th century where humans want to discover other planets. Can you discover new things faster than the others?
(v220.127.116.11 Update added)
There is a spaceship prepared for you to explore the environments. Explore and reshape distant worlds! Astroneer is set during a 25th-century gold rush where players must explore the frontiers of outer space, risking their lives in harsh environments for the chance of striking it rich. On this adventure, a player’s most useful tool is their ability to shape their world, altering the terrain and extracting valuable resources from planets, and moons.
Resources can be traded or crafted into new tools, vehicles, and modules to create everything from massive industrial bases to mobile rover bases. What does this mean? It means that Astroneer is still very early in its development. We’ve designed Astroneer from the ground up to be a game that is developed in Early Access. When you first play the game, you will notice that the core gameplay is there but that we have a lot of work ahead of us.
Features of ASTRONEER:
- Reshape terrain as though it were made of Play-Doh.
- Survive on and explore procedurally generated planets that can be entirely deformed and traversed
- Build vehicles and travel to new planets and moons
- Snap together components and objects to create custom vehicles and modules
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: X64 Dual Core CPU, 2+ GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Discrete GPU with 1 GB Ram
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
File Size : 2.56 & 2.40 & 2.45 & 1.56 & 0.2 & 2.50 & 2.64 & 2.39 & 2.30 & 2.05 & 2.44 & 2.25 & 2.08 & 0.15 & 0.13 & 0.13 & 0.14 & 0.14 & 0.13 & 2.19 & 1.16 & 0.94 & 1.19 & 1.18 & 0.89 & 0.86 & 0.62 & 0.69 & 0.49 & 0.57 & 0.65 & 0.44 & 0.48 & 0.48 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net