YIIK A Postmodern RPG is an RPG game for PC published by Ysbryd Games in 2019. Follow a boy as he tries to find his place in the world!
YIIK A Postmodern RPG PC Game 2019 Overview:
You can play as Alex, whom he’s given to great introspection, even in the company of others, to the point the rest of the cast calls him on it.
In this surreal Japanese-style RPG, when a mystery woman vanishes from an elevator in front of his eyes, fresh graduate Alex assembles a squad of internet misfits to investigate her disappearance. Tackle turn-based battles with a novel blend of twitchy minigames, weird weapons and weirder enemies.
What is YIIK? (pronounced why-two-kay) YIIK: A Postmodern RPG is a surreal Japanese-style RPG set in the late ’90s. After witnessing a woman vanish from an elevator with no plausible explanation, college graduate Alex gathers friendly misfits from the internet to investigate her disappearance. Alex’s search for the truth leads him and his companions into a journey rife with mystery and danger… and who knows what lurks beyond the new millennium?
A Post-Modern RPG which is a really unique game. The main perception to correct is the idea that it’s an Earthbound clone. The game also features mini-games for each action, which make the turn-based combat a fair bit more engaging than Earthbound’s.
Features of YIIK A Postmodern RPG:
- Brave dungeons littered with puzzles, traps, and bizarre enemies. Yammering skulls, tortoise samurais, living stop signs… etc!
- Stay on your toes with a turn-based combat system anchored on twitchy mini-games.
- Brandish vinyl records, cameras, musical instruments and more unusual weapons. (Relax, weapons don’t break.)
- Play through 30 hours of the main campaign and sidequests, rendered in a dreamlike, otherworldly graphic style that harkens back to the PSone era.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2.4GHz Intel Core i3
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4400
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
File Size: 1.09 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net