XIII is an Action, Adventure, and Shooter game for PC published by Microids in 2020. A lifeguard in a closed swimsuit!
XIII PC Game 2020 Overview:
A spy thriller based on the comic book of the same name (XIII) in the spirit of Bondiana, which tells about the theory of a worldwide conspiracy.
(9.14 GB Full Cracked)
Explore the map carefully and you will find a lot of details. For example, on the second level, you can press the switch to open the wall, and there is a lot of wine behind. The motion system feels okay. The firearm feels like some old games, but it’s a bit hard, but the overall feeling is okay. The AK headshot is really cool. This is probably my first experience evaluation, we believe that more exciting operations will be discovered as the game progresses.
Features of XIII:
- Despite the system requirements, the game DO run on Win7, you don’t have to patch/mod anything, just install it and you can go to play right away
- Boss fights are tweaked with introducing “divided health bars”: if you chunk down a portion of the bosses’ health, they go into a dizzy state, where you can do extra damage
- Some very small details added (you can hear a ring when Winslow smashes down the phone, when Colonal MacCall asks you to join back to the conspiracists, in animation XIII shakes his head, etc.)
- Music and voice actors mostly remained the same
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz (4 CPUs)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 3GB+ // Radeon 4GB+
- Storage: 25 GB available space
File Size: 9.14 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net