Worlds Dawn is a Casual, RPG and Simulation game for PC published by Wayward Prophet in 2016. An RPG like a ranch story!
Worlds Dawn PC Game 2016 Overview:
For all Harvest Moon fans, here’s a game that makes you miss you in an even richer way.
((Updated May 02, 2017) – 95.80 MB Full Cracked)
The look is very well done, from the city to the clothes of the characters and the decoration of the house. The story is lovely and makes you feel an important part of the small town, inspiring you to chat with the inhabitants, fill them with gifts and everything! Of course, it would be unfair to compare World’s Dawn with Harvest Moon because they were made at different times, with slightly different vibes as well. we feel that World’s Dawn is more social, a little less “crazy about profit”. The dialogues are quite varied and cute.
Furthermore, World Dawn has a mystical aspect, which is very cool and makes it even more special. It’s really worth it, we are loving it and we are not going to get sick anytime soon! This game inspires us to have a more peaceful life, closer to nature and the people around us.
Features of Worlds Dawn:
- Much less tedious than Stardew Valley regarding mining, fishing, and farming
- Funny secrets to unveil (the ashen fox and the rose rabbit, for example)
- + On the plus side, we’ll write a good reproduction of the warm tube atmosphere of Harvest Moon, which we personally have been very much lacking lately. And given the lack of such games in Steam.
- Making people like you is a lot easier (than SDV), since you can gift people stuff more than once in a day
Requested By Sophie
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Processor: 2.0 GHz equivalent
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Storage: 90 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Runs at 544×416
File Size: 95.80 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net