WolfQuest Anniversary Edition is an Action, Simulation and RPG game for PC published by eduweb in 2019. Hunter for you life!
WolfQuest Anniversary Edition PC Game 2019 Overview:
Live in a wild life as a wolf and become a hunter in a realistic ecological simulation.
You are a young gray wolf. Born in the Northern Range of Yellowstone National Park, you learned the ways of the wolf in your family pack. Now you are venturing out on your own — to explore, hunt, find a mate, establish territory, and raise your own family. EMBARK ON A QUEST FOR SURVIVAL: Your quest begins on the slopes of Amethyst Mountain. Here you must test your hunting skills against elk, moose, and mule deer. Once you’re a skilled hunter, you can seek out another wolf to become your mate.
Then, together, you venture to Slough Creek, cutting through the the mountains north of the Lamar Valley, to establish a territory and den site. Here you will raise a litter of pups: training them, feeding them, defending them against the competition, and finally taking them on a cross-country journey to a summer home. Can your little family pack succeed?
EXPERIENCE YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK: Explore WolfQuest’s realistic recreation of the Northern Range of Yellowstone National Park — “the Serengeti of North America” — where herds of elk and other ungulates roam the sagebrush steppe grasslands, alpine forests, and magnificent high ridges. But watch out for packs of stranger wolves, who patrol their territories and don’t look kindly on intruders. The wilderness brims with other dangers as well — grizzly bears, cougars, and coyotes — who all vie with you for territory and food.
Features of WolfQuest Anniversary Edition:
- Wolves communicate with each other using natural actions and vocalizations.
- Dynamic (family-friendly) courtship interactions allow you to choose a suitable mate.
- Vast wilderness maps (nearly 50 square kilometers) depict Yellowstone’s Northern Range.
- Dynamic day/night, weather, and seasons immerse you in the wilderness.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel Iris 630 Pro or similar (using “Basic” mode in graphics settings)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible soundcard or onboard chipset
File Size: 609.39 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net