Wolfenstein Cyberpilot International Version is an Action, Adventure, and Shooter game for PC published by Bethesda Softworks in 2019. A nice story!
Wolfenstein Cyberpilot International Version PC Game 2019 Overview:
The plot of this generation is really interesting and worth thinking about, so if you want to play but haven’t played it, grab it and experience it.
Wolfenstein®: Cyberpilot™ brings virtual reality to the revolution against the Nazis. Paris. 1980. You’re the best hacker in town. Your mission: aid the French resistance by taking control of powerful Nazi war machines. Ram, gun down, and burn your way through the City of Love, leaving dead Nazis in your wake. Saddle up, Cyberpilot, you’re one of us now.
Seated VR may or may not be a controversial topic, as is the recent Wolfenstein games. we for example weren’t exactly thrilled by New Colossus (way too much drama) but thoroughly enjoyed Youngblood (played it AFTER the combat got rebalanced for less bullet-sponginess).
Far from controversial is however the pure awesomeness of piloting a towering death machine in VR. For that, you get into a cockpit from which you control that thing (so it’s VR’ception) and go to town. we don’t think we’d enjoy a VR Mech Warrior as we are into carnage more than into an academic degree in control schemes, that one offers that towering-machine-of-death-feeling in VR in a palatable form.
Features of Wolfenstein Cyberpilot International Version:
- The controls work very well.
- The story is pretty … Wolfenstein: Kill Nazis. What else do you want?
- Flying the drone and zapping Nazis while in stealth mode is really fun.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4590 or AMD FX 8350 or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 / AMD RX Vega 56 or better
- Storage: 30 GB available space
File Size: 14.18 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net
Leave a Reply