When Ski Lifts Go Wrong is a Casual, Simulation and Sports game for PC published by Curve Digital in 2019. Be careful of your health to be able to exercise!
When Ski Lifts Go Wrong PC Game 2019 Overview:
You create your lift towers using a selection of materials and then drag the cable over the wheels to the fixing point at the top of the hill to paly.
It’s time to get carried away with the deliriously fun bloody puzzle physic construction game When Ski Lifts Go Wrong; packed full of creative challenges and hysterical disasters! Build chairlifts, gondolas, jumps and ramps to guide your passengers across all of the hazardous levels, whether or not they meet peril is up to you. Don’t miss out on the mayhem and add When Ski Lifts Go Wrong to your wishlist now.
Construct ski lifts, jumps and bridges from a range of materials to transport your passengers through each level. Become a master of the rope physics and learn the stresses and strains it will put on your all the different types of structures you will build.
In When Ski Lifts Go Wrong, you start in the rolling foothills and journey up to the jagged and exposed peaks. Puzzle over carefully designed scenarios to help every passenger reach their destination in a variety of mountain backdrops. Build increasingly impressive structures as you progress through the varied campaign but keep an eye on your budget. While cutting corners will save money and place you high on the online leaderboards, it may compromise the safety and comfort of your passengers with blood splattering consequences!!
Features of When Ski Lifts Go Wrong:
- Jump in head first and share your proudest or most disastrous replays with the community with the inbuilt gif and mp4 exporter that makes it easy to share your replays and creations online.
- Or take to Steam Workshop to test your engineering skills against creations from the rest of the community.
- Add to your Wishlist now to enjoy all of the miracles and/or catastrophe of When Ski Lifts Go Wrong.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64bit
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1GB
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
File Size: 366.17 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net