We Were Here is an Action, Adventure, and Puzzle game for PC published by Total Mayhem Games in 2017. Solve various puzzles!
We Were Here PC Game 2017 Overview:
A fun two-player puzzle-solving game, the music is a bit mysterious and weird, but if you listen to it too much, it will make people feel bored.
The level of English text is not high, and the high school vocabulary can be played smoothly. The difficulty depends on what kind of friend you have. For example, our friend doesn’t understand the map at all, never knows where the north is… we don’t know how to move the chess… we like to touch every switch but Not returning to the original position…so another advantage of clearing the game is that she has mastered the basic chess moves…
The first two levels are simple hand training, the third level is to examine color matching, the fourth level is the application of mazes and organs (reminiscent of the disgusting Shushan old road), the fifth level is chess (need to race against time), The sixth level is similar to DQ-like trap solving puzzles (east to the east, west to the west), and the seventh level is more troublesome and requires constant death and trial. Full achievement
Features of We Were Here:
- The gameplay is pleasant and does not have time to get bored, it goes through in the evening, subject to your ingenuity.
- Quite atmospheric and nice graphics.
- Simple achievements that can be knocked out with a quick replay.
- Excellent and enchanting musical accompaniment, emphasizing the gloom and mystery of the game.
- Suitable for Portal 2 co-op fans and puzzle-solving fans.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 32/64 bit
- Processor: i3-4130 or equivalant
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 or equivalant
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Additional Notes: A working PC-compatible microphone
File Size: 509. 68 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net