Warring States is a Strategy game for PC published by polynation games ltd in 2018. Enter the Chinese historical battles.
Warring States PC Game 2017 Overview:
Your army needs a great leader like you. Your soldiers need to be trained as well to do their bests on the battlefields.
Warring States : Tactics is a turn-based battle strategy game set during the Warring States period of Ancient China. The Warring States period is one of turmoil in China, where various feudal states struggle for control of all of China. Lead the forces of Qin through numerous historically-based missions as they challenge the other states for supremacy.
The story is told between missions as dialogue cut-scenes using beautifully drawn character portraits; as well as in game dialogue relevant to the battle at hand. Also included is a fully composed soundtrack, which really helps bring the feeling of Ancient China to the game’s atmosphere. Warring States will certainly not teach you ancient Chinese military tactics. These are fairly generic.
You gain points as you fight to use special attacks, but it is not a big thing. Would be nice if they used this as a tactical module for Oriental Empires, which has a different problem. No tactical control at all, as of this writing. The game is easy to play but difficult to master. For now, there isn’t a tutorial included and no multiplayer (But the creator said that he will implement many feature before the full release of the game) So yeah, for now, the game look a bit like a demo
Features of Warring States:
- 15 Single-player Story Missions (each a unique map)
- Original Soundtrack composed with the actual sounds of classical Chinese musical instruments
- Unique Tactical Point system: Earn Tactical Points for making sound tactical decisions (flanking, spears vs cavalry, defending high ground, etc.) and spend them on devastating special moves
- Siege Warfare: Assault castle walls with siege towers or destroy their gates with powerful battering rams
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 SP1
- Processor: Dual Core CPU 1.6Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512Mb VRAM, Minimum 1024×768 resolution, Intel HD 3000 and higher, GeForce 8800 and higher, AMD Radeon X1600 and higher
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 compatible
- Additional Notes: 2gb memory is needed for 32-bit operating system, 4gb memory for 64-bit windows
I’ll get your money Sonnie, don’t worry.
as aus usd did