War Tech Fighters is an Action, Sci-fi and Adventure game for PC published by Green Man Gaming Publishing in 2018. Get ready for robo fights!
War Tech Fighters PC Game 2018 Overview:
Lots of robot battles are waiting for you during the game. You can control a powerful robot to defeat the enemies.
Traveling across the galaxy, the rebel colonies of Hebos and Ares join forces to battle against the Zatros empire with the deadliest weapons ever built – War Techs. Taking space combat to a whole new level, War Techs are giant mechs that combine cold precision and state of the art technology in the battlefields of space.
War Tech Fighters is a space action game that combines the spectacular action of Japanese Anime with Hollywood Blockbusters. Configure, upgrade and customize your War Tech and dive into battle to fight back the Zatronian forces and save your galaxy!
Explore space and collect hidden project parts to gain access to new War Tech sets, new swords, new shields and research projects. There are also three base robot sets, each with specific bonuses, and over 180 upgradable robot parts.
Features of War Tech Fighters:
- Fully Equipped War Tech – Destroy your enemies in long-range combat with guns and missiles, or get up close and personal with swords and shields.
- Customization – Hundreds and thousands of combinations of mech parts, weapons, and colours to truly stand out on the battlefield.
- Research & Development – Research new upgrade projects to enhance your War Tech, and develop weapons ranging from missile launchers to anti-matter cannons.
- Survival Mode – Test yourself to the limit in three deadly infinite survival arenas, and walk away with special rewards. Compete with other players trying to reach the top in a global leaderboard.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64bit OS)
- Processor: 3Ghz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 650 or DX11 equivalent card
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any soundcard
File Size: 1.64 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net