Viking Chess Hnefatafl is an Adventure, Simulation and Strategy game for PC published by Rain Games in 2020. An old chess game!
Viking Chess Hnefatafl PC Game 2020 Overview:
A chess game in an old kind and ancient mode where you are going to beat your opponents with your strategic moves.
Do n’t tell us what settings we are talking about. The default settings of this board game should be comfortable and comfortable. we are still thinking. What ’s wrong with the sudden change of perspective? Gameplay: “Viking Chess: Hnefatafl” is a computer version of a board game “Hnefatafl” in the Viking era. This Nordic-originated board game Viking Game is an unbalanced game. The attacking side captures the king with 24 soldiers on all sides, and the defending side guards the king with 12 soldiers. It needs to finally let the king escape from the siege Four corners.
The gameplay is a bit like the game of black and white on our side. The pieces sandwiched between the two black pieces will turn black. This game is that the pieces sandwiched between the two pieces will be eliminated directly. It feels like a kind of Go.
Features of Viking Chess Hnefatafl:
- Why is there a chessboard in the game? Would you like a classic Scandinavian style with the Drakkar ships?
- The camera rotates around the king, as well as closer or farther, but in this perspective, the complete situation on the board is not visible, which greatly complicates perception and comfort.
- Nice Background music
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities.
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Sound Card: Not specified
File Size: 137.51 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net