Vane is an Action, Adventure and Casual game for PC published by Friend & Foe Games, Gamera Game in 2019. Reshaped a world!
Vane PC Game 2019 Overview:
A world of ruined deserts. The golden dust here in these deserts have formed a child which is about the reshap the this world itself.
The game focuses mainly on exploration and setting an ambience. The artistic direction is, in my opinion, very elegant and mysterious.
Beautiful scenery, minimalistic UI, haunting score, and puzzle mechanics that have you soaring as a literal bird one minute and playing as a child the next – What is not to like about Vane? Well, a few things…
Features of Vane:
- In a ruined desert, a strange golden dust transforms a free-spirited bird into a determined young child, setting off a chain of events that will reshape the world itself.
- Set out on an exploratory quest, transforming between bird and child, using both perspectives to unravel the land’s mysteries and create a path forward through the barren landscape. As you do so, the world reacts to your passage, evolving and building into something altogether different.
- From the team at Friend & Foe Games, Vane is a stunning, emotional and unnerving experience. Developed with the conviction that players should find their own path through the world, the result is a minimalistic, stark environment that encourages exploration just to the edge of getting lost, set to an all-original brooding synth soundtrack.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: WIndows 7/8/10, 64-bit
- Processor: 3.0Ghz CPU Dual Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce GTX 750 / Radeon R7 260X
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
File Size: 772.25 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net