uFactory is an Action, Simulation and Strategy game for PC published by Lucid Silence Games in 2019. Design the best buildings!
uFactory PC Game 2019 Overview:
Find your way of buillding and begin your journey of designing to make the best buidlings.
uFactory is the ultimate in finely-tuned logistics challenges. Navigate the complexities of manufacturing processes inspired by real industrial methods, while utilizing highly-configurable logistics tools to make the most of your limited space and resources.
On the surface it seems like a fantastic idea to concentrate on the individual puzzles of optimization that crop up in factory games, but in Factorio and Production Line the thing is you don’t have to do it. Instead, in factory games, citybuilders, and a lot of management games, there is a rhythm. You build, then you let everything hum along for a while, making sure it’s good, being able to momentarily be satisfied with your work, and then eventually you decide “alright, next let’s do this.”
And that next thing might be a tricky optimization, or it might be adding a new type of production or resource extraction, or expanding your base in a direction — it’s very free. It ends up being a lot like tending a garden.
Features of uFactory:
- An interactive handwritten notebook guides you through the materials and processes you need to succeed
- Each level provides a unique challenge, with optional objectives to turn up the difficulty on additional playthroughs
- Ubiquitous status panels and detailed usage graphs allow you to make informed decisions about expanding production
- Fully-involved tutorial provides coverage of all core concepts, leaving the logical challenge up to you
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Dual Core 2.5GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB Video Memory
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 350 MB available space
File Size: 83.37 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net