UBOAT is an Action, Simulation and Strategy game for PC published by PlayWay S.A. in 2019. Control your submarine through WWII!
UBOAT PC Game 2019 Overview:
The game gives players command of a Type VII submarine during World War II. You are not in charge of the submarine itself but in fact “in charge of the men controlling the submarine” as a U-Boat captain
UBOAT is a simulator of a submarine from WWII era, yet different than all you have seen so far. It is a survival sandbox with crew management mechanics while its primary theme is the life of German sailors. The boat is their home, but it can become their grave at any time.
In UBOAT you control the crew in order to control the boat. You look after their physical and mental health, because if the sailors are hungry, tired and their spirit is low, there’s no chance of winning even a skirmish.
Survival – The extensive damage system is a foundation of the game’s survival elements. Unprecedented situations are bound to happen as the effect of received damage, testing player’s creativity and ability to stay calm. You can try to save the whole crew or leave someone behind, to save the others.
Features of UBOAT:
- Upgrade your boat for the rewarded funds.
- Receive additional permissions for the reputation points.
- Buy new equipment – new torpedo types, sonar decoys, CO2 absorbers and much more.
- Send your officers on special tasks in the headquarters to, among other things, speed up a research of new technologies.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64 Bit / Windows 8 64 Bit / Windows 10 64 Bit
- Processor: Core i3 3.1 GHz or AMD Phenom II X3 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 560 1GB (720p Low), GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB (1080p Low) or AMD equivalents
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
File Size: 6.8 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net