Tower of Time Final Edition is an RPG, Adventure and Strategy game for PC published by Event Horizon in 2020. A brilliant indie!
Tower of Time Final Edition PC Game 2020 Overview:
A surprisingly organic combination of seemingly clumsy elements. Truly, it is indie in all its postmodern brilliance!
Features of Tower of Time Final Edition:
- When you encounter, the field will switch and the enemy will attack with a Wave system, but there is not much tower defense and the sense of play is extremely orthodox RTS-RPG. “we want to do that, we want to do it by taking advantage of the terrain, or trying to avoid the enemy’s ranged attack with the terrain, or the avant-garde takes hate and the back-guard buffs, and when the maintenance of the front becomes threatened, use the foot spell to recover …”
- It makes us comfortable. It is important for the soberness that there is not much time to go back and forth because of the time lag between instruction and execution and the balance with AI. A system that can slow down the flow of time arbitrarily and give instructions during that time. This “slowness” is an exquisite balance that does not impair real-time performance and good tempo while assisting the inaccurate operation.
- The detailed map is a promise of such an isometric RPG, but we think that it is at a high level for the price range due to its excellent sense, change in location, and so on. The main story is linear, with sub-events such as “There is a deep well with no visible bottom. You can throw stones for trial or leave as it is.”
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (64 bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 12 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
File Size: 4.2 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net