Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 is an Action, Adventure, and Shooter game for PC published by Ubisoft in 2007.
Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 PC Game 2007 Overview:
Since Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon is a tactical shooter, the character is controlled from the first-person view. Before a mission, the player puts together his team, whereby there is also the possibility of an automatic assignment.
Despite the death of Carlos Ontiveros following his coup in Mexico City, rebellion across Mexico continues unabated, and civil unrest spreads further into Latin American countries, shutting the Panama Canal down due to insurgency. General Joshua Keating informs Mitchell that apart from preventing an attack on U.S. soil, he must also investigate intel that suggests that the new rebel leader, Juan de la Barrera, is in possession of a dirty bomb.
Features of Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2:
- Much of the gameplay remains similar to its predecessor; the combat focuses on the player doing the bulk of the fighting while relying on tactical combat instead of arcade-style shooting to overcome opponents.
- As with the previous game, weapons featured in the game are either based on actual models (such as the FN SCAR) or are hypothetical prototypes, with the player able to command friendly units assigned to help them, from their own squad to drones, tanks, and aircraft.
- Like its predecessor, two different versions exist; while both the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 versions are essentially similar, the Microsoft Windows version features many gameplay differences from these versions.
- In addition, a new and improved gameplay element is introduced – Crosscom 2.0 – as well as new weapons (including sub-machine guns for secondary weapons), the ability to have a medic in the squad, and new friendly units to control, including a two-man squad of Loyalist troops, the MULE Drone, a Little Bird attack helicopter, and Far Support (Airstrikes for consoles, Mortar/Artillery Support for Microsoft Windows).
Minimum System Requirements:
- CPU: Pentium 4/Athlon XP or better.
- CPU SPEED: 2 GHz.
- RAM: 1 GB.
- OS: Windows XP / Vista (only)
- VIDEO CARD: 128 MB DX9.0c w/ shader 2.0 compliance (NVIDIA GeForce 6200+ / ATI Radeon 9700, 9800, X700+)
- TOTAL VIDEO RAM: 128 MB.
- 3D: Yes.
File Size: 3.30 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net