Thimbleweed Park is an Adventure and Puzzle game for PC published by Terrible Toybox in 2017. Enter a mysterious place full of odd things.
Thimbleweed Park PC Game 2017 Overview:
When you explore this world, You will see that how strange is it. So, You need to find out what has happened before in the weird environments.
A haunted hotel, an abandoned circus, a burnt-out pillow factory, a dead body pixelating under the bridge, toilets that run on vacuum tubes… you’ve never visited a place like this before. Five people with nothing in common have been drawn to this rundown, forgotten town. They don’t know it yet, but they are all deeply connected. And they’re being watched.
Will the ghost, Franklin, get to speak to his daughter again? Will Ransome the *Beeping* Clown ever become a decent human being? What does Junior Agent Reyes know about a 20 year old factory fire that he’s not saying? Will aspiring game developer Delores abandon her dreams and stick by her family? And most importantly: how come no one cares about that dead body? By the end of a long, strange night in Thimbleweed Park, all of this will be answered — and you’ll question everything you thought you knew. In a town like Thimbleweed Park, a dead body is the least of your problems.
Features of Thimbleweed Park:
- From Ron Gilbert and Gary Winnick, creators of Monkey Island and Maniac Mansion; A neo-noir mystery set in 1987
- 5 playable characters who can work together… or get on each other’s nerves.
- Satisfying puzzles intertwined with a twisty-turny story that will stay with you.
- Casual and Hard modes with varied difficulty.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 (fully, FULLY patched)
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 3000 or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
File Size : 797.75 MB
File Password : www.freegamesdl.net