The Song of Saya is an Adventure and Simulation game for PC published by JAST USA, Kagura Games (Chinese Localization) in 2019. A love story!
The Song of Saya PC Game 2019 Overview:
The story has been writen by “Urobuchi Gen” and you will watch your love changing the world.
STORY: Rot. Decay. A wasteland of twisted, pulsing flesh. Sakisaka Fuminori survives a terrible accident only to find himself trapped in a nightmare with no escape. His friends offer him comfort and support, but their warmth cannot reach his frozen soul. Then he meets a mysterious girl named Saya, and little by little, his madness begins to infect the world.
ABOUT THIS GAME: From developer Nitroplus (Steins;Gate, SoniComi) and acclaimed writer Urobuchi Gen (Fate/Zero, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Psycho-Pass) comes one of the greatest visual novels ever published, Saya no Uta ~ The Song of Saya.
This multimedia adventure puts you in a gripping horror romance that asks how far you are willing to go for love. Features beautiful artwork, haunting music, and a story that you’ll never forget.
Features of The Song of Saya:
- SAKISAKA FUMINORI: “Why, Saya? Why are you so good to me?” The story’s protagonist. Following a terrible accident, he finds himself trapped on the voundary between nightmare and reality.
- SAYA: “You’re all I have. My percious Fuminori.” A mysterious girl who encounters Fuminori while searching for her missing father. Their meeting changes them both in ways neither could have imagined.
- TAKAHATA OMI: “He looks at us like we’re not even human!” Koji’s girlfriend. A kind woman who tries to help her friends Yoh cope with the changes that have driven her and Fuminori apart.
- TONOH KOJI: “Fuminori just needs a little more time.” Fuminori’s best friend. While disturbed by Fuminori’s strange behavior, he nevertheless struggles to maintain their friendship.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 1 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 128MB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 600 MB available space
File Size: 602 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net