The Sims 1 The Complete Collection is a Simulation game for PC published by Electronic Arts in 2000. Begin your creations to make a crowded city!
The Sims 1 The Complete Collection PC Game 2000 Overview:
Create and control people in a virtual world where there are no rules and express your creativity.
Strictly speaking, there is no primary objective to The Sims; it is open-ended and players are free to decide for themselves what constitutes success or failure. The game does, however, have plenty of clear secondary objectives, such as career and relationship success, although there are no set rewards for this.
The player will need to make his or her Sim successful in many ways. Players must fulfill their need to sleep, eat, and so forth, just like real human beings. They will also need to find a job, be promoted, or even marry other Sims so that one can have a successful family life.
The architecture and the artificial intelligence system have both been praised by players. Players will need to build a well-designed house and put in different objects to fulfill the Sim’s needs. Sims can only interact with the objects in their house. A player can control a maximum of eight Sims at a time; the Sim currently being controlled can be identified by the PlumbBob over its head.
Features of The Sims 1 The Complete Collection:
- Your Sims are quite concerned with their house’s structure and condition, at both the aesthetic and essential level.
- Your household’s total funds are dynamically displayed below the Speed buttons.
- Remember, your Sims may lust for a plasma TV, but if daddy’s not bringing in the dough (nor momma as well), you might be sending your Sims to skid row.
- If you design or furnish their house in such a way that it makes the Sims long, cumbersome trips to accomplish a task, or if objects block the clear pathway to objects they’re interested in, they won’t hesitate to complain.
Minimum System Requirements:
- 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
- 1 GB RAM* 1.5 GB RAM**
- 128 MB Video Card
- 6.5 GB of hard drive space
- 1 GB additional space for custom content
File Size: 2 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net