The Medium Deluxe Edition is an Action, Adventure, and Horror game for PC published by Bloober Team SA in 2021. This takes something away from Survival!
The Medium Deluxe Edition PC Game 2021 Overview:
This game introduces a certain idea of puzzles based on objects, but its resolution is still automatic, in addition, controlling a medium that shines half the stage to highlight an object.
(v1.0.157 + Bonus Content + Fixes – 14.89 GB Full Cracked)
we think that Survival Horror is too bastardized, that is, today the essence of what made the genre great has been lost. Those gloomy settings, (Alone in the Dark, Silent Hill) with shocking stories, (Silent Hill – Rule of Rose), and how could it be less, a handful of puzzles to squeeze the neurons. However, at the end of the cycle of the sixth generation of consoles, the genre began to fall into the void being the Dead Space series, the last coup de grace. Since then the format of Survival Horror began to experiment and had its moments of glory with Amnesia: The Dark Descent or Outlast, but this eventually led to a stalemate with the famous “run we get you” and the burned “Jump Scare. Those marathons for survival began to show their wear and tear and a revelation was needed loudly for a revelation.
Features of The Medium Deluxe Edition:
- The plot. Interesting. Lame a little in the first third of the game, but then accelerates and carries away.
- Design of the Environment and both dimensions. There are not many locations, but those that are detailed and cool.
- Sound and music. No revelation, but conducive to immersion and atmosphere.
- It has Cat
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 (64bit version only)
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-6600 / AMD Ryzen™ 5 2500X
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: @1080p NVIDIA GEFORCE® GTX 1650 Super or GTX 1060 / Radeon™ R9 390X
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 55 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible, headphones recommended
File Size: 14.89 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net