The Lord of the Rings The Battle for Middle earth is an Action, Adventure, and Strategy game for PC published by EA Games in 2004.
The Lord of the Rings The Battle for Middle earth PC Game 2004 Overview:
A great classic memorable real-time strategy game from EA Los Angeles, which takes place in the world of The Lord of the Rings
In the strategy game The Battle of Middle-earth (SuM) you play the plot of the three The Lord of the Rings films. Within the two single-player campaigns, you play either the good side ( Rohan and Gondor ) or the bad side ( Mordor and Isengard ).
In the two campaigns, you can re-enact all the important battles of the film trilogy. Optionally, you can also liberate all areas of Middle-earth. These do not necessarily have to be exempted, but it does bring in experience points and other bonuses. In addition to the two solo campaigns, there is also a multiplayer part in which you can choose to play against human opponents on the Internet or against the computer and a mode in which you fight against computer opponents on a selected map. However, on December 31, 2010, EA’s official servers were shut down.
The campaigns are divided into two parts. On a map of Middle-earth, the player can select the army to attack and the region to attack. Each occupied region brings the player bonuses in the form of higher raw materials, command points, or points for special skills. As soon as a region is attacked, the game switches to combat mode.
Features of The Lord of the Rings The Battle for Middle earth:
- An essential part of the gameplay is the command points, which limit the number of own units.
- Parallel to the fortification expansion, it is a matter of creating an army and wiping out the enemy.
- In the beginning, these consist of the main building and, in the case of the good factions, a wall. In addition, depending on the size of the warehouse, there are between three and twelve building sites available.
- Every hero, every unit, and almost every building gains experience.
Requested By padmanabhan
Minimum System Requirements:
- CPU: Pentium III or Athlon
- CPU SPEED: 1.3 GHz
- RAM: 256 MB
- OS: Windows 2000/XP
- VIDEO CARD: 32 MB or greater DirectX 9.0b compatible supported AGP video card (GeForce2+ / Radeon 7500+)
- TOTAL VIDEO RAM: 32 MB
- 3D: Yes
- HARDWARE T&L: Yes
- DIRECTX VERSION: 9.0b (included on disk)
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- FREE DISK SPACE: 4 GB
- CD-ROM: 8X Speed CD/DVD-ROM (This game contains technology intended to prevent copying that may conflict with some CD/DVD-ROM, CD/DVD-RW and virtual drives.)
File Size: 3.92 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net