The Last Campfire is an Action, Adventure, and Open World game for PC published by Hello Games in 2020. Explore cool land!
The Last Campfire PC Game 2020 Overview:
This game is described as an adventure, telling the story of a lost Ember searching for meaning and a way home. And it is filled with lost folk!
Hello Games’ last big title, No Man’s Sky, has been frequently updated since its release in 2016. It’s the biggest update, No Man’s Sky NEXT is considered to be a major improvement upon the base game. The game sees you play as Ember, trying to adventure your way out of a puzzling world. The story will center around “rekindling hope in an otherwise hopeless world”.
Designed under the label of a “Hello Games Short”, the game is made at a smaller scale and by a smaller team than No Man’s Sky – however, the warm reaction to its reveal at the 2018 Game Awards has apparently led to an increase in ambition for the team.
In an email to IGN, Hello Games head of publishing Tim Woodley said: “The project came about through our desire to have an outlet in the studio which harked back to a time before No Man’s Sky – back when Hello Games was four people in a room working on Joe Danger, incubating a new idea and watching it and the team grow and develop. We’re excited about The Last Campfire, but also what this team does in the future.”
Features of The Last Campfire:
- strange creatures and mysterious ruins set in a beautiful wilderness.
- The player walking, rowing and climbing on their journey home.
- it is a “Hello Games Short,” which, much like a Pixar short film.
- It is designed to foster creativity and strengthen new voices within the studio on smaller titles.
Minimum System Requirements:
- CPU: Intel Core i5 1.8Ghz.
- OS: Windows 10 (64Bit)
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GTX 480/AMD Radeon 7870.
- FREE DISK SPACE: 2 GB.
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 1536 MB.
File Size: 1.04 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net