The Jackbox Party Pack 5 is an is a Casual game for PC published by Jackbox Games, Inc. in 2018. A prompt, and you need to fill in the blank!
The Jackbox Party Pack 5 PC Game 2018 Overview:
A minigame where the goal is to write a controversial response, that will hopefully split the room’s opinions.
It’s the biggest Party Pack yet with five party-saving new games! This first one is a trivia minigame. It covers all sorts of topics. For the most part, it’s normal, but it throws a few twists in there. The game asks questions in ways that aren’t too obvious, that might make you think a little bit longer than you normally would. Players in last place will be given one-time “screw” uses, which allow you to make other players’ lives a little bit more miserable. For example, screwing a player that hasn’t answered yet might require them to type in a password quickly before they can choose an answer, or it might just flip their answers upside down.
The game also has a few special rounds sprinkled in there that play slightly differently, but in the end its all still trivia. It’s a fun minigame that I’ll be playing again.
Features of The Jackbox Party Pack 5:
- The pop-culture trivia mash-up YOU DON’T KNOW JACK: Full Stream (1-8 players). The classic returns, full of wild new surprises.
- The what-if game Split the Room (3-8 Players). Create strange and divisive hypothetical situations.
- The lyric-writing game Mad Verse City (3-8 players). Channel your inner MC as a rap battling robot.
- The competitive drawing game Patently Stupid (3-8 players). Create odd inventions to solve bizarre problems.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista SP2+
- Processor: 2.66 Ghz Core 2 Duo or Greater
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 500+ / Radeon 5000+ or Greater
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 3 GB available space
File Size: 2.11 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net
does it work