The Colonists is a Strategy game for PC published by Mode 7 in 2018. Explore, research, manage and refine to your heart’s content!
The Colonists PC Game 2018 Overview:
You take control of a team of self-replicating robots who have escaped from Earth and are searching the galaxy for a new home where they can fulfill their dream, to be human.
(v1.5.4 Update added)
The Colonists is a settlement building game inspired by classic titles like The Settlers and the Anno series. You’ll advance through three different Ages as you build infrastructure for your colony by constructing road, boat, and train transport systems. Harvest natural resources, set up farming and food production, create expeditions to discover new lands, and research new technologies.
With two separate mission tracks, The Colonists let either you create sprawling settlements in peace or race to compete against AI colonies in military winner-takes-all scenarios.
Plus the three tiers of upgrades give the buildings a different look to fit a different era which is definitely a cool little feature.
Features of The Colonists:
- The main focus of gameplay in The Colonists is searching for, acquiring, and transporting resources to the place that needs them.
- The overall visual design is fairly simplistic but works nicely. It’s pretty easy to tell what the different buildings are just by looking at them
- The maps are actually well made and the game sometimes feels like a puzzle game because of it.
- The road/path system is really cool and helps make the whole resource focus of the game feel a bit more natural.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64 bit Windows
- Processor: Multicore with SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1GB DX9 (shader model 3.0)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space
File Size: 312.40 & 307.86 & 312.37 & 314.32 & 312.11 & 135.06 & 303.54 & 127.49 & 305.97 & 304.11 & 304.89 & 297 & 271.78 & 229 & 252.04 & 258.86 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net