The Citadel is an Action, Adventure, and Casual game for PC published by doekuramori, Top Hat Studios Inc in 2020. Japanese Doom!
The Citadel PC Game 2020 Overview:
A hybrid 2.5D FPS that incorporates the features of modern FPS such as the concept of ADS, lean, and tactical reload.
To be honest, we were expecting a brutal old-school shooter with a beautiful dismemberment, but we got some pink anime snot with ponies, unicorns and poor skin designs. Oh, no, sorry, that should have been in the DOOM Eternal review. With The Citadel, it’s a little different. To begin with, we did not expect the game, moreover, we did not know about its existence and received it on our account a day and a half before the release.
Given the level of graphics, it would be strange to expect technical problems, but, unfortunately, everything is not as smooth as we would like. Of the shortcomings, we can distinguish, first of all, a rather small print and an interface of the same size, which is difficult to look at without squinting.
In addition, there are more significant problems: FPS drops in scenes with a lot of effects, which is perplexing, in addition to this, in the middle of the game we had several crashes related to the game engine (Unreal Engine), which is completely sad.
Features of The Citadel:
- Game speed reminiscent of DOOM and Marathon,
- The elements that we haven’t seen recently and the elements that we’m used to get used to these days mix well, and we get a new feeling.
- You can plunge from the front without ADS and shoot while avoiding enemy bullets, aim at ADS from a long distance, or fly around a three-dimensional map to find a superior place.
- A demo that allows you to fully play Chapter 1 is also available.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64 bit
- Processor: Intel Core i-5-10210U
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 820M 1GB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 800 MB available space
File Size: 630.76 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net