Tales from the Borderlands is an Action, Adventure, and RPG game for PC published by 2K in 2021. The Story goes on!
Tales from the Borderlands PC Game 2021 Overview:
The thing to clarify is that Tales from the Borderlands is connected with the main series only by the plot and the world, the gameplay here is completely different.
(7.47 GB Full Cracked)
If you liked Borderlands 1-2 precisely for its gameplay, and you call the previous Telltale games nothing more than “kinzo”, then you should just ignore TftB, so as not to complain later that “the game sucks, graphon curve, outraged the series.”
Features of Tales from the Borderlands:
- Plot. It is interesting and I really want to know how it all ends. Not even Borderlands itself can boast of this.
- Humor. Yes, he is, as it should be, present. And you play the whole game with a smile on your face. And somewhere you even “laugh” in the whole room like crazy. For even if they don’t say anything funny, then something funny and a little stupid is sure to happen on the screen (in a good way, so to speak).
- Amazing charismatic characters. One cannot help but love them from the very first episode. They worked well, each has its own character. There are no “faceless, gray” characters. Oh, yes, I can’t help but add that looking at the main characters, you get the feeling that you are watching a funny comedy about 4 friends who constantly get into trouble. Which, in principle, is almost the case.
- Loader Bot and Gortys. I’ll even add them to a separate pluses point xD They are cool. And cute: 3
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP Service Pack 3
- Processor: Core 2 Duo 2GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI or NVIDIA card w/512 MB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: Direct X 9.0c sound device
- Additional Notes: Not Recommended for Intel integrated graphics
File Size: 7.47 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net