System Shock Enhanced Edition is an Action, Adventure and RPG game for PC published by Nightdive Studios in 2015. Fight a smart A.I!
System Shock Enhanced Edition PC Game 2015 Overview:
Living in the corporate world you were a renowned hacker and a cyberspace thief. But during a mission you got injured and now you wake after six months in a healing coma.
You’re a renowned hacker, the most notorious cyberspace thief in the corporate world. Caught during a risky break-in, you become indentured to Diego, a greedy Trioptium exec who bankrolls a rare cyberjack implant operation. After six months in a healing coma, you awaken to the twisted aftermath of a terrible disaster. Where are the surgeons? Why is the station in such disrepair? Slowly, the chilling realization that something is very wrong creeps over you.
Once a prime corporate research facility, Citadel now teems with mindless cyborgs, robots and terribly mutated beings, all programmed to serve SHODAN, a ruthless A.I. There’s scarcely time to think before it unleashes the first terror…
Features of System Shock Enhanced Edition:
- Rocket through cyberspace to steal information, hack security and grapple with watchdog defense programs enslaved to a maniacal computer.
- Survive battle after battle against armies of killer cyborgs and deadly robots as you collect hardware attachments, life-sustaining patches and deadly weapons to combat mindless mutants.
- Test your intelligence by solving puzzles, rewiring access panels and outwitting SHODAN in its own cyber-realm.
- Enjoy the vastly improved controls and graphics of the Enhanced Edition – or keep your experience as close to the original as possible with the Classic version.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 1 GHz Processor
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Graphics: Any 100% OpenGL capable card (Card or Onboard)
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX capable sound card or on-board audio
File Size: 695.17 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net