Supreme Commander 2 is an Action, Adventure and Strategy game for PC published by Square Enix in 2010. Fighting robots!
Supreme Commander 2 PC Game 2010 Overview:
This game is a classic real-time strategy, but with its own characteristics.
(v1.260 + Infinite War Battle Pack DLC – 2.9 GB Full Cracked)
There are a lot of options for the development of troops. My favorite tactic is NUCLEAR WEAPONS. It is powerful, expensive, and takes a long time, but with the help of one warhead, you can destroy the entire base. But the game is very balanced. There is a reaction to any action. For nuclear weapons, this is a missile defense system that “nullifies” all attempts to bombard the enemy with nuclear bombs. If you have time to build the necessary number of missile defense
We also want to note the experimental troops. For each of the three races, they are different and diverse. For example, here you can see a flying saucer, a tyrannosaurus robot, and a huge battle robot. The game has a campaign with its own plot, which introduces the features of each of the races. But honestly, it is boring, and the plot is so terrible that we want to burn out with shame for the work of the writers.
Features of Supreme Commander 2:
- Let’s play fast-food in fast food. 5 minutes, let’s go in time and leave
- Are you sure that 3 standards of a bot with nuclear weapons and artifacts will not cause us problems?
- Of course, they’re stupid, and they won’t be able to run them
- I sent one missile to them, we’ll find out if there is a missile defense or not
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7
- Processor: 3.0 GHz or better, AMD or Intel CPU
- Memory: 1GB RAM (XP) 1.5GB RAM (Vista / Win 7)
- Graphics: 256 MB VRAM with Pixel Shader 3.0
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0
- Hard Drive: 4-5 GB for full install & DirectX
- Sound: No accelerated sound hardware required
- Other requirements: Internet Connection with Cable / Broadband
File Size: 2.9 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net