Superfly is an Action, Adventure, and Simulation game for PC published by Loco-Motion Devs in 2020. A great VR parkour game!
Superfly PC Game 2020 Overview:
A hero-like sandbox game where you control 6 types of abilities and fly around the streets of buildings.
Currently, there are few game modes, but it seems that they will be implemented little by little in Apple. It’s a lot of fun just flying around the building streets. The six types of abilities are all unique and cool, and when you start to devise ways to move, time melts in a blink of an eye.
You can be Spider-Man and Dr. Octopous at the same time! This is a tentative and nervous recommendation. This game is currently a fun little sandbox distraction, and depending on how development continues it could either become a genuinely great game or another mediocre disappointing tech demo. In terms of the movement, you don’t need me to tell you that it’s good. All the movement types are fun to use, and the city is big enough to use them, but so far that’s all there is to the game.
Features of Superfly:
- Fire: You can also attack with a moving flame. Since the missile does not homing, this may actually be easier to hit.
- Spider web: You can grab not only buildings but also enemies and cars.
- Ice: Hold down the grip to grab the icicle and swing your arm to throw it.
- Iron arm: You can grab the building and use it to parkour. You can move a long distance by shaking it so that it flies over the sky.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i5-4590 or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 or better
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Requires SteamVR
File Size: 987.29 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net