Superflight is an Action, Casual and Racing game for PC published by GrizzlyGames in 2017. Guide Rayman and his friends to get back home!
Superflight PC Game 2017 Overview:
Do breath taking maneuvers through colorful mountainscapes to score points and feel the speed, high adrenaline moments and beautiful vistas to explore.
Superflight is a game about flying in a wingsuit through colorful mountainscapes and scoring as many points as possible by pulling off risky proximity maneuvers. If you enjoy simple games about flying and speed, look no further! The controls are super intuitive and easy to learn, and there is an endless amount of procedurally generated maps for you to explore.
GrizzlyGames is a very passionate but small team of three students, so please keep that in mind when you think about buying Superflight. It’s not a huge game with hours and hours of content. What we would like to offer you is a simple game that gives you the feeling of intense speed, high adrenaline moments and beautiful vistas to explore at the price of a coffee to go.
Please feel free to contact us if you have feedback, questions, or problems with the game. We’ll do our best to get back to you as quickly as possible and provide support if needed. Also let us know if you enjoyed the game, because that makes our day!
Features of Superflight:
- Intuitive high speed flying gameplay
- Endless amount of procedurally generated maps
- A seed system that lets you share maps with other players
- Bright beautiful colors
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3 2.00 GHz or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 650 or higher
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Sound Card: We don’t think you need one. You can really just place a fan in front of you to simulate the wind-sounds.
Thanks M8 <3
Thanks M8 <3