Stonedeep is an Adventure, Casual, and Simulation game for PC published by Direfang, Smuttlewerk interactive in 2021.
Stonedeep PC Game 2021 Overview:
Establish and manage your colony of dwarves as you explore the depths in this Scrolling Strategy and Management game. The style is pleasant and grows over time.
Mine and collect the necessary resources for your underground establishment while ensuring the good humor and well-being of your workers dependent on booze. Be careful because you will not be alone in the dark, you will also have to defend yourself against the sworn enemies of the dwarves, damn goblins. The interface, as well as the gameplay, are still a bit rough/messy but this should clear up later. In its genre, the game is quite interesting. Some small things are nevertheless to be optimized or balanced so that it is fully enjoyable.
Quite a nice game for in between. It’s not exactly a landmark game history now, but it does seem to have potential (if it is further developed). This does not mean that there is nothing to be done now. No, you can keep yourself busy. But more in the form of the well-known (classic) city building games: a farm, carpentry, houses, brewery, and and and
Features of Stonedeep:
- In the indie game literally at the start it already is, to be honest very much surprised, and even in some places not very accurate translation, but to comprehend the game in their native language easier
- the ability by breeding to the dwarves with the skills
- pleased that the game is very important to ordinary workers, it reminded me of games such as Settlers and Knight and Merchant
- generation of the world, although the diversity of the world is not particularly required
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6567U CPU @ 3.30GHz 3.30 GHZ
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel(R) Iris(R) Graphics 550
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 4 GB available space
File Size: 2.62 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net