Stellaris is a Simulation, Sci-fi and Strategy game for PC published by Paradox Interactive in 2017. Travel through the galaxies on Space.
Stellaris PC Game 2017 Overview:
There are thousands of aliens and spaceships waiting for you on space. If you want to survive, You need to become so powerful.
Explore a vast galaxy full of wonder! Paradox Development Studio, makers of the Crusader Kings and Europa Universalis series presents Stellaris, an evolution of the grand strategy genre with space exploration at its core. Featuring deep strategic gameplay, a rich and enormously diverse selection of alien races and emergent storytelling, Stellaris has engaging challenging gameplay that rewards interstellar exploration as you traverse, discover, interact and learn more about the multitude of species you will encounter during your travels.
As opposed to the turn-based, more relaxed pace of games such as Master of Orion or Galactic Civilizations, Stellaris proceeds as a real-time game. This means that while you’re instructing your ships to explore uncharted space and build mining stations, while you’re figuring out which nearby planets to colonise and which to leave until later, and while you’re deciding which of the various technology options would benefit you best, all the AI empires are doing exactly the same thing at the same time.
AI empires – and other players, potentially. While turn-based 4x games have often had a single-player emphasis, Stellaris integrates multiplayer at the core of its experience: players can co-operate against the AIs, or turn on each other in all-out brawls to the death.
Features of Stellaris:
- Enormous procedural galaxies, containing thousands of planets.
- Explore Anomalies with your heroic Scientist leaders.
- Infinitely varied races through customization and procedural generation.
- Advanced Diplomacy system worthy of a Grand Strategy Game.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 x86 or newer
- Processor: AMD Athlon II X4 640 @ 3.0 Ghz / or Intel Core 2 Quad 9400 @ 2.66 Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD HD 5770 / or Nvidia GTX 460, with 1024MB VRAM. Latest available WHQL drivers from both manufacturers.
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: Direct X 9.0c- compatible sound card
File Size : 1.83 GB
File Password : www.freegamesdl.net