Stationeers is an Action and Simulation game for PC published by RocketWerkz in 2017. Build and manage your space station!
Stationeers PC Game 2017 Overview:
This is a hardcore space survival simulator and despite the game’s simplification of real-life space occupancy (like leaving out radiation and hydration), it is not for the faint of heart.
(v0.2.2533.11872 Update added)
Stationeers puts you in control of the construction and management of a space station either by yourself in single player, or online multiplayer with your friends. Inspired by the beloved Space Station 13, complex atmospheric, electrical, manufacturing, medical, agriculture, and gravitational systems require your thought and management at all times.
Stationeers is designed for hardcore players who want a game that is systems oriented. Full utilization and optimization of these complex systems will only come from great knowledge and practice. The game presents a variety of science-based survival problems that you must address. Resource and time pressures will drive your initial designs, but the demands of a thriving station will guide you later. Space is empty and the planets are unforgiving to human life. You and your friends initially must decide how to meet your basic needs. Longer term, you will need to engineer solutions to power, heat, resource, and atmospheric problems.
Build the most efficient systems you can by utilizing machines and programmable computers to develop automated systems. Whether on a distant lonely planet, or deep inside an asteroid field, you control every aspect of building & running your station or mothership. Harvest nearby resources and use a wide range of tools to construct the ultimate station. Everything your station requires will be built and managed by you and your friends.
Features of Stationeers:
- Detailed construction system rewards well-designed architectural, atmospheric, and electrical plans.
- Atmospherics system includes: temperature, pressure, combustion, gas mixtures, water, and fire.
- Full physics on dynamic items in the world, including atmospheric effects such as wall fatigue, and explosive decompression.
- Various dangerous environments to explore and develop including exotic planets, and asteroid belts.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7+
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB dedicated video RAM, Shader Model 4.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Voice control requires Windows 10
File Size: 1.02 & 1.11 & 0.98 & 0.35 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net