STARDROP is an Adventure and Casual game for PC published by Joure Visser in 2019. Spend time in a space story which is life changing!
STARDROP PC Game 2019 Overview:
As two space visitors find an old spaceship, entering it, the ship sends them to an interesting adventure.
STARDROP is a single-player first-person video game where you take on the role of a Salvage & Rescue Operative named Aryn Vance. With her partner, John Kindley, at her side, the two embark on a journey full of mystery and suspense with some laughs along the way. STARDROP tells a genuine heart-felt story about a long lost starship, its crew and one individual in particular.
STARDROP presents its narrative through traditional cut scenes and in-game cinematic story telling as you play. The main campaign is where the heart of the game’s narrative lies but you will also be able to experience the universe of STARDROP through its side missions.
Exploration lies at the game’s core but so does accessibility. While the game offers puzzles and asks the player to figure out what to do or where to go next, the flow of information within the game will always guide you. Objectives are always made clear and designed with logic in mind. However, those who venture off the beaten path will find that there are more than enough secrets to be discovered.
Features of STARDROP:
- Four full fledged chapters that concludes the main game’s narrative.
- An engaging story enthralled by a captivating mystery.
- Explore multiple spacecraft, Outposts, Stations and more as a salvage & rescue operative.
- A small but diverse cast of characters brought to life by incredible voice talents.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8 (8.1), Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo 3.00 GHz / AMD CPU 3 GHZ
- Memory: 8 GB RAM GB RAM
- Graphics: 1GB (AMD Radeon HD 7970 or Nvidia GeForce 1060)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 15 GB available space
File Size: 5.61 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net